Giving by Bank
You can give directly through your bank as a one off, or set up a standing order. Please contact email@example.com for bank details or for the Standing Order form
If you are a UK tax payer we can claim back 25p from the government for every £1 you donate. If you give by card using the link above you can fill in a Gift Aid Declaration as part of the process.
If you set up a bank transfer or give by Standing Order please fill in the Gift Aid Declaration form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If we already have your gift aid declaration and it is still valid then you just need to inform us of the amount, there is no need to fill in a form again.
Direct Debit – Parish Giving Scheme
The Parish Giving Scheme (PGS) is a Direct Debit donation system which enables you to:
- Donate monthly, quarterly or annually by Direct Debit
- Sign up to inflation linked giving annually
- Enhance your gift to the parish by having Gift Aid at 25% added to your giving automatically
- Give anonymously if you prefer
- Give securely
You can sign up to the Parish Giving Scheme by telephone. Call them on
0333 002 1271 (9am – 5pm Mon-Fri)
You will need the following items:
- Personal bank account details
- The name of the parish (St Mary with St Richard Northolt)
- To confirm if you want to increase their gift in line with inflation each year
- To confirm if you are eligible for Gift Aid
- The PGS code for the parish (230623463)